Monday, June 26, 2017

Oh the Adjustments

So today I took an old route with a new twist. Fun thing was that it was actually fresh for me. The route included some varied hills and I added some extra set of stadium steps. Really to be honest I did not wish to run the hills or the steps. But even though I wished and wished the hills just would not go away. I had to adjust myself to the hills cause they sure would not adjust for me.

There are times that we find our selves on a difficult hill. That hill we find could be the Word of God.  You may find that you do not necessarily agree in function or lifestyle with the Bible. Trouble is that the Bible is the truth and God's instruction indeed and last time I checked the TRUTH will not change. So when I am at odds with the Word of God I must do the changing. Yes, I must make the adjustments of my life to come in line with God.  By the way the word we are looking for is repent. 

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, "Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."  

Acts 3:19 Now repent of your sins and tune to God, so that your sins may be wiped away. 
Workout: 6 mile on the street, 4 sets of stadium stairs, 500 meter repeats between each, core, stretch, and hydration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment