Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day of Rest

Today my muscles need a day to rest and recover. I am now in the study doing some study and prep for our student small group Bible study tonight. The thoughts of worship of the Wonder of Heaven are on my mind. Worship has captured my heart and given it to the Ancient of Days! So unworthy to enter His presence but come humbly because of the Blood of the Lamb.


Deeply immersed in meditation during a church service, Italian poet Dante Alighieri failed to kneel at the appropriate moment. His enemies hurried to the bishop and demanded that Dante be punished for his sacrilege. Dante defended himself by saying, "If those who accuse me had had their eyes and minds on God, as I had, they too would have failed to notice events around them, and they most certainly would not have noticed what I was doing."Today in the Word, March 10, 1993.

 You too are responsible for your own worship expression and passion of the Lord Jesus today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment