Friday, June 7, 2013

Struggles and Da Feet!

Well, today was going to be the day! I set out to accomplish great things. My plan was to run further than ever. Good start to the day and actually a good run, just not as far as I planned. I ran 4 miles today but my goal was 7 miles. In fact, I barely made the 4 miles.

Sometimes we hit a real wall. Mine today was that my legs became noodles on me. This has been a week to push hard and my struggle became my weariness. I'm just not there yet, (key word "YET!").

All of us face struggles in life. All of us go through hills and valleys. All of us can go farther than we think when we don't give up. So let's not give up some things that are important. Keep being a godly man, husband, dad, and friend. Keep being that godly, lady, wife, mom, and friend. Keep going through the struggles and even the defeats you will overcome.

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Galatians 6:9

Sometimes you need to get hit in the head to realize that you're in a fight.
Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment